Maddox and Cowher must go!!
Well it's the day after watching one of the worst performances I have ever seen from a NFL quarterback and I must say I'm still pissed. The Steelers are 3-2 instead of 4-2 because Tommy Maddox seems to have forgotten how to play quarterback.
Before I proceed I want to go on record saying that Tommy Maddox is a horrible quarterback. Maddox's performance in the lost to the Jacksonville Jaguars supassed even those of Kordell Steward in how much it sucked.
His stats:
But even these number cannot describe how poorly lil' Tommy played.
Cowher when asked if he thought about yanking Maddox for Batch responded..."I thought about it...it's irrelevant now".
This picture is Tommy Maddox fumbling away possible game winning FG try says it all:

The game again the 5-1 Bungals in a now MUST win in order to keep pace in the division chase.
If the Steelers do not win the Super Bowl this year I am calling for the firing of both Bill Cowher and Tommy Maddox.
Before I proceed I want to go on record saying that Tommy Maddox is a horrible quarterback. Maddox's performance in the lost to the Jacksonville Jaguars supassed even those of Kordell Steward in how much it sucked.
His stats:
| C/ATT | YDS | AVG | TD | TO | |
| T. Maddox | 11/28 | 154 | 5.5 | 1 | 4 |
But even these number cannot describe how poorly lil' Tommy played.
Cowher when asked if he thought about yanking Maddox for Batch responded..."I thought about it...it's irrelevant now".
This picture is Tommy Maddox fumbling away possible game winning FG try says it all:

The game again the 5-1 Bungals in a now MUST win in order to keep pace in the division chase.
If the Steelers do not win the Super Bowl this year I am calling for the firing of both Bill Cowher and Tommy Maddox.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home